My advice to those that are starting a new relationship, is to not rush into it. No matter how much the other person tells you he or she loves you. JUST WAIT! I think if most of us waited for a while before we allow ourselves to commit we will notice the signs that this person may not be the one for us. People can pretent for so long, they do not have the stamina to continue without revealing their trueself.
Most people don't know what they have until its gone, that is the sad part of many relationships and break ups. why can't a person see what they have when they have it, why must they ruin the trust that was there before they want what they
can no longer have?
1. We just fell out of love. (39.7% of respondents said they had experienced a breakup for this reason)
2. He cheated. (36.6 percent)
3. He lied about something, and I couldn’t trust him again. (29.3 percent)
4. We were always fighting and realized we shouldn’t be together. (29.1 percent)
5 and 6 (tied). He stopped doing sweet, romantic things for me. And, I missed being single and dating around. (both 21.1 percent)
7. He wasn’t very ambitious when it came to his career. (20.6 percent)
8. One of us moved. (20.2 percent)
9. He didn’t get along with my friends and family. (18.9 percent)
10. The sex was bad. (15.7 percent)